Subject: Re: Virtual Memory...
From: DMetcalfe <[email-masked]>
To: Scott Burton <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 10:36:08 -0700 (PDT)

What SCSI controller are you using? Your problem may lie in 1 of 3 areas:

1. SCSI card or it's ROM rev, although VMM3.1 supports most I think, there 
were earlier problems with virtually all GVP scsi controllers.

2. Your split RAM situation. No idea what it might mean.

3. The Fusion itself, or it's ROM rev.

Sorry, I don't have experience with any of this. I did manage to get VMM2.1 
running perfectly with the Zeus in a 2000 (OS2.1&3.1), this took a bit of 
doing. Recently plugged the same system drive into a Warp, after commenting
out all the stuff in my SS (Addmem, CPU, Zeusstuff), the same VMM2.1 setup 
worked no problem.

Anyone know what the major difs are in VMM2.1 to 3.1?

Good Luck,
D

Darren Metcalfe              "Had this been an actual emergency, 
[email-masked]         we would have fled in terror,
                              and you would not have been informed"

--
DMetcalfe <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]